We're really sorry if you're having problems with our website. Please Contact Us and our customer services team will be able to help you. To help us solve the issue for you, please include as many of the following details as possible (don't worry if you're not very technical or are unsure about any of the below; just give us as much information as you can):
- What operating system you use (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS X)
- Internet Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- What URL you were trying to access (e.g. https://www.riverisland.com/myaccount)
- A description of the problem and what time the problem occurred
- If you get an error message, please include it in your message to us
Please use the “technical issue” dropdown on the Contact Us page in order for us to look into this as soon as possible for you.
If you are using a computer at your place of work, you may also wish to check that they haven't blocked access to the River Island website as part of their policy for personal computer use during working hours.