• Prepare the apple fan by slicing off a flat section of apple, then slice this section into 6 thin strips of equal width (approximately 1mm wide each). Spread them
out into a fan shape and stick the cocktail skewer through to secure them together and put aside to use for garnish along with the elderflower blossoms.
• Measure all liquid ingredients (apart from dry ginger ale) and pour into the cocktail shaker (or clean jar) with the mint leaves and fill with cubed ice. Attach the
lid and shake hard for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are well chilled.
• Fill the handled glass mug with cubed ice and place on a flat work surface.
• Crack the lid of the shaker and pour the liquid through the tea strainer into the glass, leaving the used ice behind.
• Place the apple fan onto the side of the glass alongside the elderflower blossoms.
• Instant summer vibes!